Curriculum Vitae : Jean-Benoît Zimmermann
Born October 22, 1950
Associate member of AMSE (Aix-Marseille School of Economics - UMR 7316 CNRS, Aix-Marseille University and EHESS) since Oct 23d 2016.
. Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches - University of Aix-Marseille II (November 1993).
. PhD in Applied Economics - University of Paris IX Dauphine (May 1977)
. Graduate from Ecole Polytechnique (Promotion 1970)
. Baccalauréat C on 06/23/68 at Nancy (54)
Former professional positions:
. CNRS research director 1st class at GREQAM, UMR 7316 CNRS, Aix-Marseille University and EHESS, since Oct 1st 2009
. CNRS Research Director 2nd class at GREQAM since 1 October 1999
. CNRS Research Fellow at GREQAM since October 1988.
. Chargé de Conferences at EHESS from October 1988 to June 92 (limited to three academic years).
. CNRS Research Fellow since Jan 1st 1982 at LAREA / CEREM. - University of Paris X
. Contract Researcher at CEREM from May 1978
. Researcher assistant at INRIA: 11 / 77-07 / 78 (traffic analysis in the Cyclades Network)
. Researcher assistant at INSERM - Cancer Section: 03 / 75-08 / 77 (Computerized system of analysis of cancer mortality in France, survival models for the Permanent Cancer Survey)
. Mathematics interrogator in preparatory classes for engineers schools, the Ecole Sainte Geneviève de Versailles (73/74 - 74/75)
Administrative and institutional responsibilities:
- President of the Section 37 (economics and management) of the National Committee of Scientific Research (2012-2016).
- Elected member of the Scientific Council of Aix-Marseille University (2012-2015).
- Member of the Management Board of IMéRA (Mediterranean Institute for Advanced Research) since 2013.
- Member of the Management Board of Aix-Marseille University Foundation since 2015.
- Expert for the ANR, AERES, the ANRT ...
Current main research areas:
Economics of interactions and networks,
Economic models of commons.